EPM 4.2 Jan 1, 2011
EPM 4.2 is now available for download from:
The new release fixes several AIX, BSD, HP-UX, Linux, and Solaris packaging issues and adds support for LSB and signed RPM package generation. Changes include:
- EPM now supports a %arch conditional directive (Bug #289)
- EPM now uses hard links whenever possible instead of copying files for distribution (Bug #283)
- EPM no longer puts files in /export in the root file set for AIX packages (Bug #277)
- EPM did not work with newer versions of RPM (Bug #285, Bug #287)
- EPM did not clean up temporary files from Solaris packages (Bug #282)
- Building Solaris gzip'd packages failed if the pkg.gz file already existed (Bug #278)
- Fixed handling of %preremove and %postremove for AIX packages (Bug #284)
- Fixed directory permissions in HP-UX packages (Bug #286)
- Removed unnecessary quoting of "!" in filenames (Bug #288)
- Added support for signed RPM packages (Bug #281)
- Added support for inclusion of format-specific packaging files and directives via a %literal directive (Bug #267)
- *BSD init scripts were not installed properly.
- EPM now displays a warning message when a variable is undefined (Bug #272)
- *BSD dependencies on versioned packages are now specified correctly (Bug #266)
- EPM now uses /usr/sbin/pkg_create on FreeBSD (Bug #264)
- FreeBSD packages are now created with a .tbz extension (Bug #263)
- FreeBSD packages incorrectly assumed that chown was installed in /bin (Bug #265)
- Added support for an "lsb" package format which uses RPM with the LSB dependencies (Bug #269)
- The configure script now supports a --with-archflags and no longer automatically builds universal binaries on Mac OS X.
- The epm program now automatically detects when the setup GUI is not available, displays a warning message, and then creates a non-GUI package.
- RPM packages did not map %replaces to Obsoletes:
question: is there any reason why release 3.6 is not available for download ??
You'll find the full list of releases on the project download page:
Any plans to fix (workaround) the rpmbuild 4.8.0 bug on rhel 6?
Will look at updating things. In the meantime you'll find a patch attached to the bug at:
Great your credit card info, however, considering that http://snapchatupdate.com down from the camera From there, head to Fine.
Great those users or devices that are connected to that http://www.wifikillpro.com/wifikill-apk-download-for-android-free-app for Windows 8 has the higher innovative functions Fine.
good you an abundance of functions while making sure the application https://imoappz.com/imo-for-pc-download-messenger-app readily available today.Another attribute of the imo app that great.