Newsd 1.44rc4 Available Dec 7, 2004
The fourth release candidate for Newsd 1.44 is now available for
Newsd 1.44rc4 fixes some article parsing problems, renames some
configuration directives to be consistent with Apache, and fixes
a problem with the -mailgateway option.
Newsd is a standalone local NNTP news server for private
newsgroup serving on a single server. It is useful for serving
private newsgroup(s) to an intranet or the Internet, and can act
as a simple mail gateway. However, it does not interface with
other news servers and cannot manage distributed news feeds,
i.e. Usenet news.
Changes in 1.44rc4:
- Improved the 'HELP' command messages
- Article key/val parser now uses strspn()
- Added XOVER field sanitizer to prevent \t being mistaken as an xover field delimiter
- Converted Article class to use STL strings internally
- Fixed problem with multiline header parsing, cited RFC's
- Fixed bug w/first msg of new group not showing up: NewGroup() creates .info file via BuildInfo(), first msg starts msg count at 1
- Documented error handling for methods returning errors
- Added article start/end range checks to HEAD/BODY/ARTICLE/STAT, eg. '423 No Such Article In Group'
- Server class uses new Overview() method with string return type.
- Various important fixes to -mailgateway; removed redundant header loop (looks like a diff error crept in), missing \n at end of Errors-To:, and added error detection + debug output for popen()/pclose()
- Fixed NULL checks for char* oriented messageid/from
- Changed the NewsHostname and LogFile configuration directives to ServerName and ErrorLog, respectively to match Apache.
Great users could watch real-time sports game, https://imobdrodownload.com/ you can touch directly on the download notice Fine.
good One with Jailbreaking, Other Without Jailbreaking. https://kodidownloadtv.com/kodi-for-iphone-ipad-ios-download-app iPhone and also Start then choose Already back up choice to get ahead nice.